Monday, September 12, 2011

Geekery

The semester is upon us.  But I had a nice reprieve from bird-making and school insanity over the weekend due to the wedding of my beautiful friends, Julianne and Jeremy at their farm in New Hampshire.  The weekend and their wedding day were simply perfect.  I can't think of a better way to spend September 10 and 11 than with sharing the love and joy of a wedding.  No photos yet, Kathryn and I were asked to do the ceremony photo / video, so no images until they've been approved by the love birds.

So, on to the geekery.  I've had a pretty expensive amazon wishlist growing over the summer and was finally able to purchase some of the books.  Below you can see the titles from, as Kathryn calls it, "art nerd Christmas."  




Another recently developed obsession:  Instagram and Hipstamatic apps for the iPhone.  Here are some Insta and Hipsta images from around the studio.

Sewing bird #200




Dan pillaged that "costume shop" sign for my studio.  I already have a "conference room" plaque on the door (because everyone always walks in and hangs out) so the new sign is perched on my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment