Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

By now I suppose my long absences have become some what expected and hopefully met with a modicum of understanding.  One of the three major hurdles of the final MFA year is nearly over for me, my solo thesis exhibition, deinstall this weekend.  In due time I will do my best to get caught up on goings-on, first I'd like to begin with the most important event:  Thanksgiving.

Thank you dear friends and family, near and far, human and furry.  Without you I'm not sure where I'd be.  You make life so much more vibrant and joyful.  Thank you.

Randel carving the turkey.  "you haven't lived until you've had deep fired turkey."

Nina, Daryl, and Jose surveying the spread.

Harlow patiently waiting some turkey jumpers.

Strike a pose!

David and Joe, warming up from the great poultry fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment